Protect yourself from Electromagnetic Fields! Is this modern world of ours, modern technology is cool, amazing and improves our lives to some degree. However, there is a dark side to this technology because of all the electromagnetic fields that they emit.
It’s important to learn how to protect yourself from Electromagnetic Fields. You may think that there are no problems with these electromagnetic fields, but there is and there is research to prove it. These electromagnetic fields are affecting our immune systems, endocrine systems and even our cellular systems, especially the health of our mitochondria.
The following article is all about learning how to Protect yourself from Electromagnetic Fields. This article comes from EMF Warriors. Here is the link to the article on the EMF Warrior Website. Protect yourself from Electromagnetic Fields
You can also read the article below.
EMFs are everywhere but you can’t see, smell, hear, taste or touch them – the only way to determine if your home is safe for you and your children is to test. All EMF warriors who are serious about identifying nnEMFs in their environment have an EMF testing meter close at hand. To ensure you or your family are not being overexposed you need to test areas where you spend lots of time – your home, office and even your car. Testing is the most important thing you can do to protect yourself and your family. You can also hire testing equipment or engage a professional such as a building biologist to test your environment for you.
Common sources of nnEMFs in your home or office (excluding fake lights):
- Bluetooth devices
- Cordless phones
- Computers and laptops
- Digital alarm clocks
- Electrical wiring
- Microwave ovens
- ‘Smart’ appliances
- Smart meters
- Smartphones and tablets
- Solar panel invertors
- TV screens
- Wi-fi routers
- Wireless modems
- Wireless video game consoles
- Wireless burglar alarms
- Wireless baby monitors
- Wireless printers
Some other hazards you might be exposed to that come from outside your home or office:
- Telecommunication tower antennas and base stations
- Radio and TV antennas
- Electricity substations
- High-voltage cables
- Your neighbours’ smart meters.
The next step is to educate yourself. The best way is to join www.emfwarriors.com to access our free library and information on this website.
Here are some immediate actions everyone can take to improve their EMF hygiene
- Get into the habit of waking up and getting morning sun. Nothing beats the full spectrum rays coming from the sun. Expose your face and whole body if you can – about 30 minutes a day first thing around sunrise is optimal. If you can go to the beach to get the photons from the sun, electrons from the sand and minerals from the ocean. If you live away from the coast go for a bare foot walk in the park. No sunglasses.
- Determine if a smart meter has been installed in your meter box (usually without your permission or knowledge) If so ask your utility company to replace it.
- Replace all cordless phones in your home with wired versions – you could, alternatively, if you must buy a low-radiation DECT cordless phone to reduce the amount of nnEMFs travelling about.
- If you can’t use a landline to make a call use speaker mode on your smartphone holding the phone at least 30 cm away from your body. If you need privacy purchase a pair of air tube headsets.
- Use ethernet cables instead of wi-fi. Use an ethernet cable to connect all computers (includes baby monitors and tablets) to the internet, rather than a wireless router. Not everyone loves this option, as you can’t just stand up and walk around with your computer. But the extra benefit is that data transmission is much faster. Only turn on your wi-fi router when necessary, typically when visitors require access. Otherwise keep it unplugged from the electrical outlet.
- If you have to work with electronic devices at night, wear blue blocking glasses. (Some say you should also wear them during the day if you’re working indoors under artificial lights.) The glasses help reduces the intensity of the blue light getting into your eyes, and reduce the degree to which melatonin is suppressed in your system. You can also install f.lux on all computers; and you enable Night Shift mode on your iPhone if you have one.
- Build a sleep sanctuary and switch off everything in the bedroom or don’t have any devices in there to begin with. That means phones and tablets are turned off and in another room, no digital alarm clock or TV and all lights are off. Sleeping in total darkness promotes melatonin secretion in your body, and helps you rest and recover deeply.
- Most of all, whenever you can, take a break and get out in nature – get some sun, get some surf, and put your bare feet on the ground, whether that’s on weekends, on holidays or before work.